Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

From an 8 year old's perspective


I had forgotten about this journal. My children's principal from their school gave them to my kids to write in for an assignment. When I was looking through my stuff to compile info for my next post, I came across my son and daughters journals. They were 8 and 10 years old in 2008 when they wrote these. You can actually read my son's better than my daughters because my daughters was written  in a messy cursive. 
I may add some of her journal entries in some later posts.
8 year old son's account of the plane ride. I must of erased his ears hurting from
 my memory, poor guy.I do know now. That it's best to bring gum or Mentos
to help with popping ears.



About the backpack...I have a longer story later about that in Paris.
This is why we no longer bring hiking backpacks, Rolling suitcases only!

Journal entry on our first night out in London





The visit to the Tower of London.

No comments: