Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dear Santa, 

What I want for Christmas is:
  1. My house to have a self cleaning option
  2. An elf to come and wash, fold, and put away my laundry
  3. Rudolf to come and weed, prune and clean up my yard. Maybe put a fence up so my dog can be free outside when he wants.
  4. Time to go slower , so I can catch a breathe and spend more time with my kids (maybe if you get me the house self cleaning option, and the elf to do my laundry I could accomplish this)
  5. Give money toward education so we can build better schools and pay teachers well
  6. Let's not forget to feed the homeless and give them a place to sleep
  7. Work on world peace to be able to move on to number 8
  8. End all wars of every kind
  9. Give the gift of compassion to everyone, so they can SEE
  10. and especially please give the gift of Love to all

No comments: